A Complete Osteopathic Treatment from The Best Osteopaths in Melbourne
Are you searching for an experienced and reliable osteopath in Melbourne? B Enhanced is the right place for you!
B Enhanced practitioners are some of the best osteopaths in Melbourne having comprehensive knowledge and years of experience treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
When you think of an Osteopath, think of a biomechanic for the body. Your body is a very complex machine and we look to treat the body by assessing and diagnosing how each part and function is working and how it relates to the rest of your body. Being able to think of the body as a whole functioning unit is key in Osteopathic care.
The treatment provided is manual based and is a hands-on approach that incorporates many Osteopathic techniques. As the body is a structural unit, an osteopath will look to treat it as such. By working physically, we can address issues head on and be able to fix problematic areas at the primary source.
Osteopathic treatment can benefit all individuals, from children to expectant mothers and the elderly. At B Enhanced, our Osteopathic treatment is focused on relieving pain, restoring mobility and bringing about a higher range of function. We aim not only to treat symptoms, but to get to the root cause of the problem so that you can resume a pain-free life. We are passionate about seeing all of our patients live life to the fullest.
We proudly provide osteopathy treatment to patients in West Melbourne including Hillside, Caroline Springs, St. Alban, Cainlea, Keilor, Kealba, Derrimut and Melton. See an osteopath at B Enhanced today. Contact us to book an appointment.
B Enhanced Qualified Osteopaths in Melbourne
- B Enhanced is one of the leading osteopathy clinics that offer comprehensive osteo treatments in Melbourne. Our team of highly qualified osteopaths in Melbourne are dedicated to providing the best potential osteopathic treatment.
- B Enhanced experienced osteopaths in Melbourne pride themselves on their ability to offer one of the best osteopathic treatment for all of our patients.
- Our osteopaths in Melbourne provide professional care and consistent positive results to patients going through any musculoskeletal problems.
- B Enhanced osteo treatment in Melbourne consists of in-depth examination and diagnosis of the patient’s body, which helps our osteopaths in Melbourne get a clear understanding of why the problem developed in the first place.
- Our osteopaths in Melbourne adopt a holistic approach to treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Our osteo treatment in Melbourne is focused on resolving musculoskeletal conditions and helps you to manage your health and stay active.
B Enhanced guarantees you a high level of satisfaction and body relief with our osteopathy treatment.
What Is The Difference Between an Osteopath and Chiropractor?
Osteopaths and chiropractors both are manual treatments and help resolve musculoskeletal problems. However, one of the key differences between both the practitioners is that:
- Chiropractors are primarily focused on performing manipulative adjustments for dysfunction of joints and spine. Through chiropractic care, chiropractors can help treat joint-related restrictions and other spin issues.
- Osteopaths are more concerned with understanding the whole body functioning mechanical unit and adapts a more holistic approach. They may not solely focus on the musculoskeletal system or symptoms but also the whole body systems.
Is Osteopath Covered By Medicare?
Osteopathic treatment is only covered by Medicare if the patient is under a Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan, which was previously known as an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan. To be eligible for CDM, you would need to consult and get a referral from your general practitioner.
Does Osteopaths Crack Your Neck?
Yes. Our osteopaths in Melbourne use a variety of manual techniques such as massage to lessen the tension from the muscles and promote relaxation throughout the particular area. Further, they will gently twist or apply thrust movements to the neck, which produces a cracking sound.
What Happens At Your First Osteopath Appointment?
- At your first osteopath appointment, our osteopath in Melbourne will ask you various questions related to your problems, general health, medication, and medical history. This generally lasts for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Further, they may even conduct a full osteopathic examination to help determine how to manage your condition.
- Usually, follow-up appointments with our osteopaths are shorter, but it depends on your problem. It can take up to 25-40 minutes.
For more information on Melbourne and Hillside osteopathy, call us on (+03) 9944 0833 today!